Speech4Kids is a paediatric speech pathology practice providing services to children through to adolescence. Due to current Stage 4 restrictions we continue to provide Telehealth consultations.
Speech Pathology for children
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care to the children that we serve, as well as support and information to their families, carers and teachers.
Our practice beliefs are based on best practice recommendations by our professional body, Speech Pathology Australia, and include:
- Being child-focused, always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Delivering quality therapy by qualified speech pathologists.
- Providing motivational and age appropriate therapy.
- Providing a comfortable and safe therapy environment.
- Clearly explaining therapy goals, services and outcomes.
- Providing a professional, ethical and compassionate approach.